Saturday 10 November 2012

High Pavement


Ok so I've been at Uni for over a month now and thought its about time I actually put the work I've done onto here, so I'm starting from the start and gonna whack everything on.

For our first project, we got assigned to our groups and given a place in Nottingham to research. My group got High Pavement and we were well chuffed as it's a lovely place with really nice buildings. 

Our group task was to create "something" to be presented, so we chose to make a stop motion video. Proper loved making this as it's something I'd never done and my group (aaah so much love for my group!) worked really well together, we were all on the same wave length and weren't afraid to put our own ideas forward. 

I'm soooOOoOoOooo chuffed with our final outcome as well because on the Tuesday we were "aaah what are we doing?!" and by the Thursday we'd created the whole thing!

...............................................

Next, we had a week to create our own personal response from our place based off our research from the previous weeks....

RESEARCH





And I chose to create a wine bottle label, because the area is prestigious and wine has a sort of fancy pants thing about it. Plus I'd never done it before so thought eh why not.

IDEAS





FINAL PIECE


Uhm..I am happy with these yeah..however I think they look really commercial and I wanted to create more of a unique one off bottle. I think if I get time over christmas I might explore creating more of a one off idea but still, first project...DONE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment